At last a brand new 2010 Waterloo Creek Video

Jisonga

Garden Railways, Motor Sport, Games Consoles.
24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers
Ok today i video'd my railway via the good old tried and tested ride on method.

This new video will show you just what the new 2010 Waterloo Creek Railroad looks like in full after seeing to many bit shots.

http://www.youtube.com/jisonga#p/u/0/_NGVi9eVpCo

I hope you all enjoy watching it as much as i did taking it.

Jason.

Richie

Rio Grande Railroad , Mountain biking , Gardening
24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers
Great video Jason:clap:You have a nice long run now very nice.

minimans

Trains, Planes, Automobiles & Shooting
24 Oct 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Best answers
Luverly Jason! I like the way it cuts across the garden by the shed it seems to make the run much longer great video in HD as well.....................Paul...........

ped

N/A
13 Dec 2009
Anglesey,North Wales
Best answers
Country flag
HI Jason, have been following your progress with great interest, video is great but more so is new look railway,well worth all the work its great.:clap:

Jisonga

24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers
Thanks guys.

After years of making sure that the dogs or kids have had a garden to use it was nice this year now they are all grown up to break out from the edges of the garden and make the most of the space out in the garden for the railway.

This is all in only 40ft by 14ft total and using R3 curves throughout which proved more of a challenge that i first thought i can tell you.

I am really pleased as today i had two trains running at once and they did not have that tail chasing effect the old railway had, well worth all the work.

Jason.

minimans

Trains, Planes, Automobiles & Shooting
24 Oct 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Best answers
I guess it's coz you've got more spare time these days!! I'm glad your enjoying your retirement Boss.....................

Jisonga

24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers
Paul you do have a point mate now i work nights and that my days are not filled with GSM work i am hoping to spend a bit more time in the garden thats what prompted the changes mate and why i had the time to get them done so quick.

All though retirment is not always all its cracked up to be mate and you can miss some of the hussle and bussle of the web world, but don't let on ok.

Jason.

annieshalt

garden railways
24 Oct 2009
CLEVELAND
Best answers
that is looking realy good now jason&so is the garden. time now to sit back and enjoy running trains.:clap::cool:

tram47

train , billard
8 Jan 2010
Lot & Garonne (47) France
Best answers
Félicitations !!!!!!!: Thumbup:

trammayo

Interested in vintage commercial vehicle, trams, t
24 Oct 2009
Co. Mayo
Country
Ireland
Best answers
Country flag
Great new line Jason - well thought out! You have certainly done a very good job.

Mick

Jisonga

24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers
Well not to sure about well thought out, i just threw some track about and the size of the garden and the track size dictated a lot of what you see.

But lucky enough what turned out is something i am very happy with and look forward to getting some running in.

Jason.