Aristocraft Manual Radius 1 Right Hand Points

Buy now for 20.00 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase
K

kevinhammond

Registered
9 Apr 2016
Scotland
For sale: two Aristocraft manual Radius 1 Right Hand Points.

One appears to be brand new and unused. The other has been used on a garden layout. Both are working and boxed.

Price: £20 + postage for the new one, £15 + postage for the used one.

In addition, I have two used manual Aristocraft points (one left hand, one right hand) where the switch does not work
and which need to be repaired (the spring has rusted, I think). I'm open to offers on these.

I also have 11 Radius 1 curves (Aristocraft, I think) at £2.50 each - message me if interested in these as well. They are one section short of a full circle.
These have also been used on a garden layout, but are still usable. I don't have photos yet - will upload and advertise these separately later.

All track is brass and suitable for garden use.

Payment by PayPal or bank transfer (paym or direct - will send details). I will combine postage for multiple items: second class UK is £3 for up to 2kg.
The points weigh about 500g each.

Attachments

P

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
What is the rail section height please?

K

kevinhammond

Registered
9 Apr 2016
Scotland
I'll check for you.

K

kevinhammond

Registered
9 Apr 2016
Scotland
Looks like 9.06mm high, with a width of 2.375mm (according to my micrometer, which is not enjoying the cold weather!). I've used this
interchangeably with LGB and Piko track. The Radius 1 is just too tight for my locos.

This site says that it's code 332, interchangeable with LGB. Aristocraft Track (Code 332 Rail) - gardenrailways.co.uk

The Aristocraft part number is 11200

P

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Unfortunately me trying to match them with my track is too big an ask, sorry.

dunnyrail

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
I can confirm that Aristo G Track is compatible with LGB and Train Line Track. I would imagine compatibility with Piko is also a 100% done deal.

Buy now for 20.00 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase