AMS short flats

maxi-model

UK/US/ROW steam narrow gauge railways 1:1
27 Oct 2009
Bucks/Oxon/Northants area
Best answers
Country flag
These AMS short flats took my fancy at the recent Peterborough show. Fitted with link and pin couplers so they can go with my disconnects and Live steam Accucraft Climax. Delayed purchasing till now, got them from Kent Garden Rail. Excellent service, next day delivery.

The stakes are non-standard and made from some off cuts from wood wagon kit frets. Just push fits, any "slop" can be sorted with a bit of sueprglue soaked into the stake (add excelerator to harden) to add a bit of thickness till they fit snug. A couple of Ford model T`s loaded ready to go up country. Max

lil flats 001.JPG

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Very interesting Wagons Max. Usefull JOB you have done for us with or missing Stakes. Like the Corrugated Bulding, Baked Bean Tins?J
JOnD

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Best answers
Country flag
Nice stuff :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

and KGR - another top dealer :) :)

CoggesRailway

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Best answers
very nice max

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Best answers
Country flag
Look very smart and businesslike.

maxi-model

UK/US/ROW steam narrow gauge railways 1:1
27 Oct 2009
Bucks/Oxon/Northants area
Best answers
Country flag
dunnyrail said:
Very interesting Wagons Max. Usefull JOB you have done for us with or missing Stakes. Like the Corrugated Bulding, Baked Bean Tins?J
JOnD
Thanks for the comments all. Jon, the building is a resin low profile job, Modeltown I think, memory shot. Again spotted at a previous Peterborough show. Handy place to make out a wish list. Max.