1st movie of my 1st railway.

Old Tom

Registered
10 Apr 2010
West Sussex
tomlancaster.weebly.com
Best answers
It was a lovely morning and the birds were singing so I got the train and the camera out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVEdAbROmaY

I forgot to clean the rails before I started but I was impressed by the way it ran. You'll notice the rather abrupt start when I reverse it at the end of the film but that was the only problem it had (and that was caused by a big dollop of bird poo that was on the track there!).

Excellent little runner :)

robsmorgan

Registered
5 Feb 2010
Ceredigion, Mid Wales, UK
Best answers
Old Tom said:
It was a lovely morning and the birds were singing so I got the train and the camera out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVEdAbROmaY

I forgot to clean the rails before I started but I was impressed by the way it ran. You'll notice the rather abrupt start when I reverse it at the end of the film but that was the only problem it had (and that was caused by a big dollop of bird poo that was on the track there!).

Excellent little runner :)

Well done Tom - when will we be seeing your real steam loco?
I decided to go R/C..... now my doves can enjoy the freedom of my track without abuse!!

Rob

Nemo

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Ilkeston, Derbyshire.
Best answers
Country flag
Looks very good Tom, nicely detailed. When you starting your extenstion.:D

Old Tom

Registered
10 Apr 2010
West Sussex
tomlancaster.weebly.com
Best answers
robsmorgan said:
Well done Tom - when will we be seeing your real steam loco?

Rob
Rob, the latest is that it will be a couple of weeks before it arrives. My guess is that it's still in China! I suppose the up-side is that I might get one of the later 'improved' batches - but we'll see.
Nemo: The application is still with the 'authorities'. It appears that there's going to be a public enquiry regarding the re-siting of a bush or two (I haven't a clue what type of 'bush' they are - they all look the same to me. My ethos for gardening is 'If you can't eat it, it's not worth growing it). :D