Yukon Transportation Museum Volunteer (goytm.ca)

Brian Stevens

Registered
21 Jun 2018
Whitehorse Yukon Canada
Best answers
Greeting from Whitehorse Yukon Canada. I volunteer at the Transportation Museum maintaining the model railroad depicting the White Pass and Yukon Railroad in G-scale (LGB). Please visit the museum. I joined this site to look for help in the maintenance of these trains and rails and to resolve some issues that have caused disappointment of the young visitors when the train is not running.
The layout was built many years ago and has had a number of people working to keep it running. It is now my turn for the past 8 years and some things have me searching for answers.
I hope here I will find some answers and also meet those friendly model railroaders in the process. Cheers

Reactions: 1 user

G-force1

Prevarication Rules!
4 Aug 2015
North Middle Earth
Best answers
Country flag
G' Day Brian, I must make a point of visiting your Museum when/if I get to Whitehorse.

There are plenty of folk on here that know the LGB fleet inside and out, so I'm sure your help will arrive as soon as you ask your questions.

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome Brian! Lots of information and experience to be had here, just ask away and somebody will find you an answer - the only stupid question is the one you don't ask..... ;)

Jon.

tac foley

Registered
11 Apr 2017
Near Huntingdon, UK
Best answers
Country flag
A real big welcome from another WP&YRR fan! I certain sure that just about anything you might ask can be answered by the good folks here, many of whom have red and green blood coursing through their veins to match the packaging of LGB.

Nearest we ever got to you was Port Hardy on the island, but like many fans, I have ambitions to make it someday.

Best wishes.

tac
Ottawa Valley Garden Railway Society

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome to the Forum Brian!

Paul M

Registered