update on the St Margrets and Dimchurch

Tony

Model railways
28 Feb 2010
East coast Essex
www.facebook.com
Best answers
Been off line for a while so slowly catching up on events on here by trawing through the forums but heres an update on my progress in the garden
Mainline track layout is as i want it isolated wiring completed operational running of upto 7 trains at once is possible though a bit hectic. just need to start on sceanary and detail now
next major job is building mountains and hills to cover 50% of what you see so that trains appear and disapear in and out of tunnels etc to add intrest. anyway heres my latest videos as i continue to iron out any problems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjfstebJPBk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TB1kVh_j5o

Enjoy

Tony

marshman

Registered
9 Feb 2010
north norfolk
Best answers
Country flag
Good to see you back Tony & the track sorted out to your liking.The videos are great & will be one crackin' railroad when you get all your scenic bits completed.

Tony

Model railways
28 Feb 2010
East coast Essex
www.facebook.com
Best answers
Hi Stuart many thanks its been a troubled month but good to be back. just found your post with photos. You do have a great varied collection of stock its about time you put down something that stays put longer than a day lol. looking forward to seeing you again soon
Tony

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
Enjoyed your vid very much Tony....

marshman

Registered
9 Feb 2010
north norfolk
Best answers
Country flag
Tony said:
Hi Stuart many thanks its been a troubled month but good to be back. just found your post with photos. You do have a great varied collection of stock its about time you put down something that stays put longer than a day lol. looking forward to seeing you again soon
Tony

With the dry weather lately i have managed to keep it down for over a week but do take it up when the grass gets to long & i have to mow it. Have had a good running session tonight & taken a few pics so will put some up later. Will drop by soon but am tied up with being on call for problems at work for next 2 weekends & 5 nights over the next 2 weeks. That means i have to stay close to home. Connie is running great, am well pleased with it. Got my eye on the Heisler & Climax if you ever decide to sell one or other.
Stuart

Tony

Model railways
28 Feb 2010
East coast Essex
www.facebook.com
Best answers
marshman said:
Tony said:
Tony

With the dry weather lately i have managed to keep it down for over a week but do take it up when the grass gets to long & i have to mow it. Have had a good running session tonight & taken a few pics so will put some up later. Will drop by soon but am tied up with being on call for problems at work for next 2 weekends & 5 nights over the next 2 weeks. That means i have to stay close to home. Connie is running great, am well pleased with it. Got my eye on the Heisler & Climax if you ever decide to sell one or other.
Stuart

Sorry Stuart not for sale Lol and to prove it heres some film of yesterdays testing of those very locos just uploaded but you welcome anytime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-WbrIdKrVo
Tony

marshman

Registered
9 Feb 2010
north norfolk
Best answers
Country flag
Tony said:
marshman said:
Tony said:
Tony

Stuart

Sorry Stuart not for sale Lol and to prove it heres some film of yesterdays testing of those very locos just uploaded but you welcome anytime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-WbrIdKrVo
Tony

Another great video Tony.Liked the black & white at the end.It created the right feel for the period of the trains. Appreciate you want to keep the locos but as a man who is in the know give us a nod if you hear of something. What camera are you using to do your vids? The presentation is very good.
Stuart

JRinTawa

Member of the Wellington Garden Railway Group
25 Oct 2009
Tawa
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
This is going to be some great railway - well done :D

beavercreek

Travel, Art, Theatre, Music, Photography, Trains
24 Oct 2009
Colchester, United Kingdom
www.facebook.com
Best answers
Country flag
Hi Tony
Having seen it in the flesh and the your individualised method of and wiring the connection, linking the loops I know that it will be a stunner.
This layout is really progressing. It has all the features of an attractive and interesting railroad. When the scenery is done it is going to look sooooo good. Well done mate! :D:clap: