This weekend's running session on the PLR

ge_rik

British narrow gauge (esp. Southwold and W&LLR)
24 Oct 2009
Cheshire
www.riksrailway.blogspot.com
Best answers
Country flag
Had a good session this weekend. Decided to let my two ex Southwold Railway locos take the lion's share of traffic.

Hope you enjoy

Rik

Reactions: 2 users

BakerJohn

Baker, Modeler, Flour Ambassador
3 Feb 2018
West Warwick, RI
leedshillrailroad.weebly.com
Best answers
This video is great, Rik! It all looks so real, especially at 3:40 and 8:00. Fantastic shots!

Reactions: 1 user

Slawman

Deckline
9 Apr 2018
Sydney
Best answers
Country flag
Great to see Beeston Market is still getting fresh milk this time of year. Busy day on the lines. Excellent!

gregh

electronics, computers and scratchbuilding
1 Nov 2009
Sydney, Australia
www.members.optusnet.com.au
Best answers
Country flag
Great video. The river Gowy is still running despite the heatwave but the plants do look as if they are suffering.
The water mill really looks the part in its setting with the new plantings.

ge_rik

24 Oct 2009
Cheshire
Best answers
Country flag
This video is great, Rik! It all looks so real, especially at 3:40 and 8:00. Fantastic shots!
Thanks John
The longshot across the swing bridge is a new angle I've not tried before. Glad you noticed it and liked it.
Rik

ge_rik

24 Oct 2009
Cheshire
Best answers
Country flag
Great video. The river Gowy is still running despite the heatwave but the plants do look as if they are suffering.
The water mill really looks the part in its setting with the new plantings.
Thanks Greg. Decided on a slightly different shot of the mill. This angle wouldn't have been possible previously as there was a large lonicera 'tree' in the way. Can now get this shot of the mill siding. The bridge is actually based on the one beside Wenhaston Mill on the Southwold Railway so I'm pleased ex Southwold loco No. 4 (called Wenhaston on the SR) was used for this shot.

Rik