Some very old footage of my last railway.

Jisonga

Garden Railways, Motor Sport, Games Consoles.
24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers
This video is from a very early railway in the house previous to where my current railway lives.

The railway was built about 8 years ago with this video being filmed in 2003 on what must of been one of the very first digital camcorders i ever owned.

As you can there is no zoom and the resolution is a mere 320x240 but still it allowed me to quickly and easily film my railway.

I don't think i ever named this railway but as you can see it used LGB R1 curves and points and was around before i went State Side with my stock.
http://www.youtube.com/jisonga?gl=GB&user=jisonga#p/u/0/YYX69za8qQQ

I just wish i had some footage of the very first railway back in about 1999 but i did not have anything back then to film with if i remember correctly.

Jason.

Old Tom

Registered
10 Apr 2010
West Sussex
tomlancaster.weebly.com
Best answers
Thanks for posting this. I like the way it weaves around the flower beds and it's in a trough using bricks as walls. I think the 'authorities' may like the idea so, if I change my plans a bit, the planning application for the extension could well be granted. :clap:

Jisonga

Garden Railways, Motor Sport, Games Consoles.
24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers
Thanks mate.

I just used what i found lying around the garden, which at the time was all new to me as i had not long moved in together with Denise, and near on nine years later all my digging up of her garden did not put her off me and she has let me play trains in the garden of the next house as well!

I did find that when i used R1 curves it did allow the track to be run around the garden a lot easier and back then i only had a small selection of small engines so it all worked great together.

Its very interesting to be able to go back and re look at older railways just to see how things have moved on.

Jason.