Photos of new RhB WR3810 Restaurant Car.

RhBGe6/6

RhB LGB
8 Feb 2010
Albany, NY
Best answers
Testing the new RhB Restaurant Car on the layout. I thought I would share a quick photo review.
Overall the car is about the same as the WR3812 Gourmino. Of course, the difference is this car's fine red paint scheme. As in the prototype, the red used on the WR3810 is a bit darker than the modern RhB red scheme used on coaches. However, in a consist of red cars the WR3810 will not stand out. Where it really looks good is running with green coaches.

0PanoResturaunt3a.jpg

0PanoResturaunt2a.jpg

The WR3810 has the same interior as the WR3812 Gourmino. In my opinion it is one of LGB's best detailed interiors. However, the plastic color looks a bit too light to simulate the wood interior of the real car. Lighting is provided by led's, and the table lamps are lit. Unfortunately, LGB cut the lighting budget on this car from that of the Gourmino. There is one less led on the ceiling, and this makes the lighting in the dining section look uneven.

0PanoResturaunt1.jpg

Aside from the dark red color, this car's decoration also features a white stripe and a nice gold colored Restaurant sign.

0PanoResturaunt4c_edited-1.jpg