Oh no not another video, This time via mobile phone.

Jisonga

Garden Railways, Motor Sport, Games Consoles.
24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers
This is a short video filmed via my new Nokia Mobile Phone to see what sort of Quality it filmed at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW4vYqQOcVQ

The engine is one i got from Ebay in the USA and is made by Aristocraft, it has yet to be chipped and so does not come out on the mainline very often.

The carraiges are my metal Aristocraft ones which i always enjoy watching when its sunny as they shine like no other items of stock.

Enjoy.

Jason.

trammayo

Interested in vintage commercial vehicle, trams, t
24 Oct 2009
Co. Mayo
Country
Ireland
Best answers
Country flag
Re:Oh no not another video.

The loco and carriages are great Jason - and the video's not bad either!
I have all on to use a Nokia as a phone let alone anything else!

Mick

Tony

Model railways
28 Feb 2010
East coast Essex
www.facebook.com
Best answers

Jason
love it and the train.
Rumour is you will be able to make phone calls on them soon as well :rofl:

Tony

steven large

USA G SCALES OF 30 TO 50S THEMES.ASLO KIT BASHING
15 Dec 2009
Best answers

Jisonga said:
This is a short video filmed via my new Nokia Mobile Phone to see what sort of Quality it filmed at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW4vYqQOcVQ

The engine is one i got from Ebay in the USA and is made by Aristocraft, it has yet to be chipped and so does not come out on the mainline very often.

The carraiges are my metal Aristocraft ones which i always enjoy watching when its sunny as they shine like no other items of stock.

Enjoy.

Jason.

hi jason..no time and no hear mate...i havent been on formus for a while due of family illness.....so i have paste u a link of my video from my samsung moblie...........from utubes,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFZBM6R6dH8&feature=youtube_gdata

so my moblie work well by video it........yr video look good....

Jisonga

Garden Railways, Motor Sport, Games Consoles.
24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers

Thanks guys for the kind comments.

Not to sure why we still call Mobiles phones at all. With the new E72 i got i use it for pictures as it has 5meg camera with flash and also for youtube videos as it does video at 640x480 pixels with 30fps.

Then as it has Wifi along with mobile internet i use it for checking emails and then also repling to them via the proper QWERTY keyboard. I even use it to keep a check on my fav websites while at and about.

I use the media player for music while i am at work to help pass the time, very handy.

I even got a chance to use the live Sat Nav with street level directions the other day which is included for free.

I think i have sent a couple of texts but not to sure if i have made or recieved a call on it yet though !!!

Mind you i am a gadget man so the more options, menus or gimicks it has the happier i am.

Oh and back to the topic in hand thanks for the new link Steve enjoyed your video mate.

Jason.