Oh Deer !!!!!!!!

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Best answers
Country flag
Over the past few years I shot these photos. The deer are so used to us that the other day my wife got within ten feet of a doe eating her Hostas.
Maxi-Model recommended getting a wolf. We had a Husky many years ago that could pass for a wolf. Could use him now.

IMG_1012.jpg

GR44.jpgGR45.jpgIMG_0069.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

pugwash

impecunious pirate
Staff member
GSC Moderator
17 Nov 2009
Luxembourg
Best answers
Country flag
Well Tiddles in the first photo is obviously not looking like a sabre-toothed tiger.

About Minimans' experience we have a different law here. If you hit and kill game and it stays on the road it is yours. If you hit and injure game which then crawls to the side of the road and dies it belongs to the local hunt.

korm kormsen

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Country
Paraguay
Best answers
Country flag
in my opinion "encroaching" wild animals are one of the many unsolvable problems we face more often as time advances.
our world becomes too small.
theoretically it would be best, to cull the species, that is expanding most.
in daily life i find it still more practical to shoot the animals.

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Best answers
Country flag
Well Tiddles in the first photo is obviously not looking like a sabre-toothed tiger.

About Minimans' experience we have a different law here. If you hit and kill game and it stays on the road it is yours. If you hit and injure game which then crawls to the side of the road and dies it belongs to the local hunt.

He, Bailey, just watches them. You think he would let them know who's boss of this property. But he doesn't have it in him to ask their permission.

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Best answers
Country flag
in my opinion "encroaching" wild animals are one of the many unsolvable problems we face more often as time advances.
our world becomes too small.
theoretically it would be best, to cull the species, that is expanding most.
in daily life i find it still more practical to shoot the animals.

I agree. The local controlled hunts are more humane than letting them get hit on the roads, and suffering that horrible death.