MY G SCALE of kitbashing and weathered my items for my back garden to display it

steven large

USA G SCALES OF 30 TO 50S THEMES.ASLO KIT BASHING
15 Dec 2009
Best answers
here is my photos what i have been doing with these kits...step to steps....ready to put in outside near the fish pond to display it......

MR SPOCK

railways politics Human rights loud music
25 Oct 2009
Cornwall uk
cornwallrailroad.webs.com
Best answers
[align=center]I like the look of the fence you made that has given me a good idea of what to use for some window frames,
I will ratch thro the skips of the fruit shop tommorrow.

The old crummy looks good , good idea using that

cant wait to see the final scene Steve.
[/align]

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
yes i got spare plastic veg carriers at home,,,,,so if u want one,,let me knw if u cant find it at the skip ok........
yes will keep up in posted......thk u mr.spock

Richie

Rio Grande Railroad , Mountain biking , Gardening
24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers
Nice work Steven keep it up :clap:

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
my back garden showing u where i will put caboose,passegar coaches offices.fences,junks,bogies,etc near my fish pond............fri 12nd 2010s

i will keep in posted .........

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
HERE.... been halt coz of bad weather on sunday 15th feb with rainin!!!!!!!!!
been doing a lots of weathered and scatcbuilt my items while in indoor and warm and cosy.....i was trying to find my figures to put in but cudnt find it!!!!!....think i lost it...erm..anyone who mite have spare one??

let me know and pm me..thks u
p,s,the fir tree is from asda last dec 2009s for 1 quids each!!!!..got over 2o fir trees!!!!...it go last for long times......they dont have it now til DEC!!!!

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
Re:MY G SCALE of kitbashing and weathered my items for my back garden to display it..

[H2][color=#ff0000 size=6 font="times new roman"]hi....there u go for u to see it....rio grande bobber caboose in weathered and aslo wild wolve inside the circus cage tht i got from funandtrains--(THKS U steve from funandtrain for lovely cage!!).. aslo passegar coaches with 2 figures...lying with junks...aslo caboose as well....with billboard.fir trees.etc...any kind comments and what is yr thought about me doing this...thks u..[/H2] [H2]p.s.will take another good shots of passengar coaches as well......aslo full view of it and post it here..cheers..still raining outside![/H2]

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
[H2]there u go.....[/H2] any comments.

p.s.will get more bits of details on it...

Richie

Rio Grande Railroad , Mountain biking , Gardening
24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers
Great looking pics Steven very nice work:clap: