DC Controller wanted

ELECTRICOTION

Registered
18 May 2011
Worksop, UK
Best answers
Afternoon to all, firstly let me get it out of the way that this is my first post here on G scale central.
a little about my railway shall we? it is not very much at all!!!! a few length's of peco track and a PIKO 0-6-0 shunter.
i'v been looking for cheap/budget dc controller for a while, but without much luck and not in my price range yet, so i was wondering if anyone out there might have a cheap, second hand controller laying about or just not being used.
if you have one to spare please contact me and i'm sure we might be able to work something out. i'm laying track onto wood so i can use it indoor's, but also allow me to take it out in the garden. in time as many do, i hope to buy a few more locomotive's, and plenty of rolling stock, but i think it's best that i get the engine i'v got running first.
so if anyone can help, i look forward to hearing from you.
cheer's Jim.:D

minimans

Trains, Planes, Automobiles & Shooting
24 Oct 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Best answers
Welcome Jim, I'm afraid I can't help with the DC controller being here in the States but I see your from Worksop . and I have to say I spent some great time there camping in the church hall with the BB for the Goose fair!...............................Paul.............

Granitechops

Narrow Gauge 1/12th scale on 45mm</br>Quarrying &
24 Oct 2009
Sunny Devon Uk
Best answers
Hi Jim & welcome
I have gone over to battery power now from track power , so somewhere I must have still got an LGB basic controller, that I used when I started up,
see if i can dig it out

yb281

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Worcestershire
www.facebook.com
Best answers
Can't help with the controller I'm afraid Jim, but welcome to the forum. Please keep us up to date with progress on your railway.

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome Jim, I'm sure one of the guys will find you a suitable Controller to get you up and running....

jameshilton

Registered
22 Nov 2010
Near Llangollen, United Kingdom
ejklr.blogspot.com
Best answers
Country flag
Hello! :) I only joined up before Christmas and already have got a layout laid and ballasted outdoors!! It's an addictive scale - and this forum is very friendly and helpful. It feels like a nice small club of like minded people.

Steve

I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was b
1 Jan 1970
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome Jim i am sure you will find all of your railway need here :D

bobg

Registered
3 May 2010
Middle Earth
Best answers
Welcome Jim, to the [strike]forum[/strike] farm. :D

ELECTRICOTION

Registered
18 May 2011
Worksop, UK
Best answers
hey don, wow that would be great cheer's. needless to say i'm on a very tight budget, but i can get it together if you can sell me your old controller, thank's. please let me know when you find it out won't you and we'll talk more. cheer's again for this and cheer's for the welcome.
jim:clap:

ELECTRICOTION

Registered
18 May 2011
Worksop, UK
Best answers
thank's for the great welcome here! i can't wait to get more track and loco's. i'v got a dream list of engine's, but as alway's, it's going to be a miracle if i get any, if not all. cheer's again for all of the welcome's i'v had.
Jim:clap:

royale

G scale and driving my Royale Sabre kit car
26 Oct 2009
Long Eaton
Best answers
Welcome, Jim - hope you find what you're looking for. Don't forget to take out a second mortgage!

ELECTRICOTION

Registered
18 May 2011
Worksop, UK
Best answers
CAN I JUST PASS ON MY MOST GREATFULL THANK'S TO EVERYONE, REGARDING THE CONTROLLER. LUCKILY AND MAYBE COINCIDENTALY, I HAVE FINALY MANAGED TO WIN ONE ON EBAY FOR £11 + £4.50 DELIVERY. THIS IS JUST ABOUT THE PRICE I CAN AFFORD AT THE MOMENT SO LUCKY MIGHT LSO BE AN UNDERSTATMENT.
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP ON THIS.
JIM