AML GP60, Aristo Mikado Quartering, CamPac Offerings with Guest Colin Camarillo “Large Scale Live”

MrPictovid

Registered
23 Jun 2022
Ohio
Best answers
Country flag
Be sure to tune into the latest live stream tonight Sunday 1/29 at 7PM Eastern. We'll be taking a closer look at the AML GP60 with our guest Colin Camarillo of Camarillo Pacific Railroad/CamPac. We also have a GP60 taken apart so we can get up close and personal with it. In addition to that we'll also be looking at Colin's latest CamPac offerings and Nico will be showing us how to properly quarter the wheels on your steam locomotive. We of course will have the usual news, updates and even a giveaway item.

8 Mar 2014
San Diego
Country
Armenia
www.elmassian.com
Best answers
Country flag
Was worth watching, nice to get some info on the long awaited Accucraft/AML GP-60... my friend Fred Mills was working on it and passed away before he could see it happen.

Also the re-issue of the Dash 9 ....

(yes I know they are too big for most people)

Greg

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Best answers
Country flag
That's not the Fred Mills who was on this forum?

8 Mar 2014
San Diego
Country
Armenia
www.elmassian.com
Best answers
Country flag
I screwed up, Fred Devine of Accucraft... (sorry Mr. Mills!! You are alive!!!)

It was started before 2013.... so over 10 years in the making

Greg

Last edited:

MrPictovid

Registered
23 Jun 2022
Ohio
Best answers
Country flag
Was worth watching, nice to get some info on the long awaited Accucraft/AML GP-60... my friend Fred Mills was working on it and passed away before he could see it happen.

Also the re-issue of the Dash 9 ....

(yes I know they are too big for most people)

Greg
It was great to see you in the live chat Greg! I've visited your site many times over the years and highly appreciate the time you have put into it!