A short running session in Rugby Yesterday pm.

24 Oct 2009
Rugby Warwickshire
Best answers
Country flag
Hi Folks...Here`s a few clips that Andy put together with his new camera.I was surprised as he very rarely goes near the railway now,being more interested in his guitar playing.This was the 3rd time i have ran anything this year
Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRDDV8wGchk

Ade.

Mez

Registered
30 Mar 2010
Oxfordshire
Best answers
Cool.
Nice layout.
How old is your railway?

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
I see that grinding the axe isn't Andy's only talent then?

There's been a lot of improvements to the railway since I was last there Ade. Amazing to think that it's all made from the rubble you find in skips, when you are on your rounds.

Sometimes, your post bag must get really heavy.... :thinking:

24 Oct 2009
Rugby Warwickshire
Best answers
Country flag
Hi Gary Yes,..HEAVY ISN`T THE WORD !!! You should see my front garden...Its absolutely full up of free rock that i got from someone on my delivery,over the weekend...I have beeen very lucky.

Mez...Tis about 4 and a half years old...i think..possibly 5.

robsmorgan

Registered
5 Feb 2010
Ceredigion, Mid Wales, UK
Best answers
delivery of oblivion said:
Hi Folks...Here`s a few clips that Andy put together with his new camera.I was surprised as he very rarely goes near the railway now,being more interested in his guitar playing.This was the 3rd time i have ran anything this year
Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRDDV8wGchk

Ade.

Not so much a garden railway as a Railway Garden, congrats on getting so much in!

Rob

24 Oct 2009
Rugby Warwickshire
Best answers
Country flag
Cheers Rob..Yes,its only actally about 55 feet long from one end to the other,and not massively wide either.Its altered MANY times though....But for the last year,since Jan / Feb 2009...Track plan has remained unchanged.

A lot of fun though

Ade.