A new type of Sticky Stuff - Nuclear Snot? Plus other glues tried out.

I think I may fix my figures with gold leaf instead:

1657867192656.png

(that's just over 900 USD!).

Greg, yes, I'd found other 'dot' suppliers and as you say, should be able to buy some from an online craft supplier.

I recently got this glue from Amazon at 3 for 5.49. At that price it seamed worth a punt, on ads seen in You Tube and elsewhere the claims seam pretty impressive.

SO

I have been wanting to put some figures in my Gauge 1 Terrier, I purchased a set of Farm Workers from Ebay, repainted them as well as subjecting them to some amputatiins plus one the addition of a shovel. These also have pretty big bases that lifted them very high in the cab, so they were amputated leaving just shies for glue. Thus I used this stuff on their collective 4 shoes. This was done yesterday and this morning they appear to be well stuck in place so a success thus far.
IMG_8095.jpeg
This is what it is described as:-

“3 Pcs Powerful Solder Multi-Material Repair Adhesive,Welding High-Strength Oily Glue,Powerful Universal Glue,Universal Adhesive Strong Welding Agent, Super Strong Repair Adhesive(1 Pcs)(3 Pcs)”

Originally alleged as German but appears to come from Hong Kong.

Last edited:
O vsoif Vedlz Xey e gix ziest ehu vu tvodl qettiphist op duedjit. Atimitt, vjiz jewi emm gemmip uav.
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

O vsoif Vedlz Xey e gix ziest ehu vu tvodl qettiphist op duedjit. Atimitt, vjiz jewi emm gemmip uav.
Cuahjv tuni e gix ziest ehu gus nz mudu dsix, fuit puv tvepf aq vu vji kuc.

Vedlz Xey© ot nefi cz Fimayi
Ej tu ov ot foggisipv tvagg, eqqiest vu duni op e vac.

Back