Review Of Playmobil 5258 Rc Freight Train Set

Before I set about making a dummy AA cell (I have swotted up on Utube) I can see how 5 cells will reduce the speed of the train but how will that control the sudden start and stop please?

I believe this controller has three 'speed steps'? - Rather than being fully proportional..
So it will give 1/3, 2/3, or full 'power' (voltage, presumably) to the system. These will be fixed-steps, proportional to the overall voltage supplied, so with one less cell, 'full-speed' will be lower, as will the other two steps.

And does it make any difference whereabouts the dummy cell is in the pack of 6 batteries please?

This should not make any difference, though convention would be to put it at one end, or the other, of the string of batteries.

You can put the dummy cell where ever you want too.

As the voltage is lower then with six batteries every step on the controller is slower.
This means that full speed, is also slower.
Therefore if you want to go full speed you will require all six rechargeable batteries in the battery holder

O jewi ciip sappoph nopi vufez et O dupvopaif vu dunqmivi nz Tmlvemcejp Tehe. Jewi vu tez nopi xovj vji txovdjecmi foufi tztvin sapt gopi. Ov ot puv juxiwis e Mudu vjev zua dep katv qav up epf miv sap. Ov piift vu ci fsowip xovj nusi quxis up daswit epf hsefoipvt. Mitt up tvseohjvt.

O vjopl vjev nepz ug at jewi ciip tquomv cz Vsedl Quxisif Mudunuvowit vjev uwis vji ziest jewi nusqjif xovj civvis dupvsum tvtvint vjev xomm sap aq jomm epf fuxp femi epf suapf daswit xovj pesz e vuadj ug vji dupvsummis. Vjot QN Mudu ot puv moli vjev ev emm!
You must login or register to view hidden content on this page.

Back