A good night out in Los Garagos,,,BUT DON`T TELL THE WIFE !!!!

Riograndad

Model Railroading, boats and oil painting,
6 Jul 2013
Northampton UK
Best answers
Country flag
Fancy a good night out? bar, gaming, live music ? The only thing I would warn about is going upstairs as a certain Miss Katt runs a bordello up there as the White Cat Saloon has been rebuilt to larger dimensions as the old build was to say the least passed it, I have actually taken out almost all the old buildings and replaced them with the new builds I did for Apache Falls and all that is left in that location is the depot and water tank, the baseboards under the town had almost completely rotted away so they were ripped out over the summer and some landscaping put in its place but the buildings would all fit into their new location with just a rebuild of the saloon, all the buildings are on a 16v system including the street and yard lights that run off the controller (DC) Behind the double window upstairs, room 7 is a couple who would make good missionaries and leave it at that:rofl::rofl::rofl:;);););) I have heard she gives good rates for railroad staff !!!!!IMG_20221002_165201.jpgIMG_20221002_165529.jpgIMG_20221002_165304.jpgIMG_20221002_165325.jpgIMG_20221002_165240.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Best answers
Country flag
Behind the double window upstairs, room 7 is a couple who would make good missionaries and leave it at that:rofl::rofl::rofl:;);););) I have heard she gives good rates for railroad staff !!!!!
Doesn't happen if there's no pictures :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Riograndad

6 Jul 2013
Northampton UK
Best answers
Country flag
Doesn't happen if there's no pictures :rofl: :rofl::rofl:
Sorry but the gentleman concerned has ties to the local community and does not want his wife to find out he visits Miss Katt`s on a weekly basis;);),besides that,the roof is glued on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and if the pics of such goings on came up on here I would probably be banished !!!!!!!!!!!!

PREHM(?) FIGURES, they came from Glendale and I took some stick from Brian when I got them:giggle::giggle::rofl::rofl::rofl:

maxi-model

UK/US/ROW steam narrow gauge railways 1:1
27 Oct 2009
Bucks/Oxon/Northants area
Best answers
Country flag
I see you booked the same band who play on the the West Well Lumber Co caboose, when it travels up country, to entertain the lumberjacks. Max

Riograndad

6 Jul 2013
Northampton UK
Best answers
Country flag
I see you booked the same band who play on the the West Well Lumber Co caboose, when it travels up country, to entertain the lumberjacks. Max
I didn`t know about that, Miss Katt did the booking through Mr Baker`s agent, I wonder if he would have taken the job if he knew the lumberjacks pressed wild flowers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or hang around in bars, I wonder also if they have buttered scones for tea?:giggle::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..

I`m still not sure how a post on a Bordello ended up with pressing wild flowers?:rofl::rofl::rofl::giggle::giggle::giggle:.

Riograndad

6 Jul 2013
Northampton UK
Best answers
Country flag
I didn`t know about that, Miss Katt did the booking through Mr Baker`s agent, I wonder if he would have taken the job if he knew the lumberjacks pressed wild flowers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or hang around in bars, I wonder also if they have buttered scones for tea?:giggle::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..

I`m still not sure how a post on a Bordello ended up with pressing wild flowers?:rofl::rofl::rofl::giggle::giggle::giggle:.

Riograndad

6 Jul 2013
Northampton UK
Best answers
Country flag
Problem with PC,keeps posting twice.

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
I think you will find that the problem is (was?) at the Server end of things..

PhilP

Riograndad

6 Jul 2013
Northampton UK
Best answers
Country flag
Yes think you are correct, it appears to be ok now as last post went fine.