Tuesday 8th September 2020.

• Thread starter casey jones snr
  • Start date
casey jones snr

casey jones snr

Registered
Good morning folks. It’s dark, dry and mild here in Northwest Leicestershire, an overcast day is forecast for this area today.
I will be at the CFR all day today, a private running session is planned.
Another picture from the CFR archives:-
C65C6856-6B36-4432-968A-53E5DF5A9D3C.jpeg
Freda heading towards the shed.

P

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Another grey day. Off to the Badlands of North London this morning, something tells me the journey is going to be hell.

Nodrog1826

Nodrog1826

Professional Idiot
21 Nov 2013
United Kingdom
Morning Folks.

Another dip into the archive...

P4160034.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
David1226

David1226

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Morning All

Choice of the Day for today is a crop and exposure tweak of a pic previously posted by Gavin Sowry, 19.12.2015. You can click on the link below to get back to the original post.
Saturday 19th December 2015. - G Scale Central

200908 151219 Gavin Sowry.jpg

David

Reactions: 1 users
mike

mike

Master at annoying..
Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Rossendale
www.gscalecentral.net
Morning world, moist out.

dunnyrail

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Morning all, recovered from the hell of Leicester. CFR at Rothwell was great as ever. Warm one here in the nits, have some Peco Track to give a good jet spray then perhaps some train playing.

Rhinochugger

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Morning world - mild and gray.

Things to do before I can play ;)

PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
Good morning, All!
Mild, but dull.. Same for the weather! :rolleyes:

Rhinochugger

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
OK, so the MLS card is installed in the C-19 and working - all I have to do now is to set it up the way I want it.

I've got as far as activating the chuff from the trigger (a read switch on the tender bogie with three magnets on the wheel - gives the rough equivalent of four beats) and having the Westinghouse pump when stationary - and that's just about it until I get it on the track proper, which won't be for a while methinks :think::think::think:

I haven't actually tested the remote infra-red eye location, as I've been doing the set up with the tender top off, and using the eye on the card :nod::nod:

palstig

palstig

Registered
12 Sep 2016
Rushden
Good morning. Currently in a two hour Team Meeting online.

Meetings!!!! The practical alternative to work. Off-load decision making, make new friends, feel important, catch up on sleep (mute cam/sound), and discuss arranging more meetings........aaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean.

Sean.

Hmmmm
5 Oct 2017
Boston & Cocagne NB (not enough)
I had a visiting Engineer over this weekend ....William..2 1/2 looks and acts older ..

He is sharing the train with some of his friends ...

Anglian

Anglian

Registered
23 Jul 2018
Armagh
Morning all from County Armagh. Dull and mild. Some wall prepping for wallpapering, grass cutting and shed shelving (?) for stock storage ahead. Wondering if I should buy something as I resisted temptation with those DR wagons put up on this forum yesterday. I could be putting a simple circuit round inside the shed for running a couple of analogue engines so some straight track might be needed. Decisions!
Have a good day.
Trevor

Tua station in the Douro valley.
IMG_20190407_180759_kindlephoto-280926990.jpg

Gizzy

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Good morning from sunny Cambridge!

Working later, so post and shopping done, and I've put some undercoat on an N Gauge Tm2/2 Tractor and an RhB Driving Trailer 1751. I brought these from Shapeways and the plastic 'print' is quite translucent. I think I'll need 2 coats of primer, possibly 3 before I paint the top coat....

pugwash

pugwash

impecunious pirate
17 Nov 2009
Luxembourg
Just to show whirlwinds can occur outside the USA grandottie just left after an overnight sleeper special. SWMBO is at it with the vac, I'm about to start the washing up. We will then both be tired and shagged out after an exceedingly long squawk.

David1226

David1226

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Abingdon, Oxfordshire
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Madman

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Good Day All. Back to work in the garage attic today. Have electrical rough in to do.

Rhinochugger

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
So all I have to do now with the C-19 is to stop the annoying habit of the right hand loco / tender lead working loose, which stops the loco lights working. It doesn't lock in the same way as the lead on the other side.

A little brass U-pin should do the trick ............ I hope :worried: I've drilled a hole ;)