impecunious pirate
17 Nov 2009
Luxembourg
pugwash

pugwash

impecunious pirate
17 Nov 2009
Luxembourg
I think I posted a few pics last year from the League of Essextraordinary Gentlemen's Steampunk meet at the Colne Valley Railway, it was to have been repeated this year but of course things got in the way of that.
They are all completely bonkers but a lovely bunch of people (a bit like us garden railway folks, actually). :D
Jon
Love the Tardis Rucksack, but...
totally in love with the gorgeous Hula Hoop girl :inlove:

Zerogee

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
I know people who bend over backwards to be flexible.

David
A woman goes to see a dance teacher, and asks if he can teach her to do the splits.
He says "Probably, how flexible are you?"
She replies "Well, I can't make Tuesdays...."

Jon.

P

Portsladepete

Registered
2 Jun 2020
England
Right............ Thread-swerve time:

Next door had a moto-bicycle-thingy..
Where do I start (without asking) to try to find out what it probably is?

Modern. Look's 'light', but not in a scrambler-sense. Colour-scheme seems to be orange and grey/silver (the orange is not 'in your face'). I would describe the style as 'angular' (triangular, perhaps)? Very probably foreign? - Other then the local Norvil Norton Commander, do we make bikes in the UK? - That is a supplemental question. Not pertinent to discovering what he has got. It does not seem 'all engine', and it is not particularly noisy.

Over to you..
Does sound like KTM, other clues could be, neighbour likes “brute type fast”, has quite a bit of money, and is fairly tall. I don’t have any of these attributes, but still wobbling around on motorised two wheels after fifty years of such activity.