25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Good Day All.

Zerogee

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Yes, there are lots of them about... having more than a passing interest in Steampunk anyway (I have a few friends who are very into it), it's very tempting!

I think I posted a few pics last year from the League of Essextraordinary Gentlemen's Steampunk meet at the Colne Valley Railway, it was to have been repeated this year but of course things got in the way of that.
They are all completely bonkers but a lovely bunch of people (a bit like us garden railway folks, actually). :D

Just a little reminder....

Hula1.jpeg

Steampunk Tardis.jpeg

Jon

Reactions: 1 user
Chris Vernell

Chris Vernell

Certified
24 Oct 2009
Nepean, ON
G'day, all :hi:. Bit foggy to start off -- outdoors too o_O.
Trying to get mind in gear, but the ol' clutch ain't engaging. No synchromesh.
Let's see, today is Tuesday; it is morning, as Sean has reminded us ...
Oh well, it'll come to me eventually :confused:
Onward :yawn:

Rhinochugger

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
The on-screen adverts on this forum sometimes get a mention - I'm not prepared to pay to have them turned off, so I put up with them.

However, I do wonder when the adverts on the top of the home page are clearly sex toys.

Now often, these adverts reflect what the user has been searching :oops: and just in case you were tempted to ask, no, I have not :shake::shake::shake::shake:

David1226

David1226

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Abingdon, Oxfordshire
It was nice that yesterday evening was so warm, we were able to put the garden lights on and sit outside for a game of cards, probably the last evening this year that we will be able to.

IMG_6821.JPG

David

Reactions: 1 user
PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
However, I do wonder when the adverts on the top of the home page are clearly sex toys.
I think it must be something to do with batteries, and toys?? :wondering:

It may be an algorithm.. But it can be very il-literal. :think::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Zerogee

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
I think it must be something to do with batteries, and toys?? :wondering:

It may be an algorithm.. But it can be very il-literal. :think::giggle::giggle::giggle:

There was a mention on here a few days ago about a 3D-printed Rabbit.... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Jon.

Zerogee

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
The on-screen adverts on this forum sometimes get a mention - I'm not prepared to pay to have them turned off, so I put up with them.

Now often, these adverts reflect what the user has been searching :oops: and just in case you were tempted to ask, no, I have not :shake::shake::shake::shake:

We believe you, Rhino, honest we do.... don't we, chaps? :angel:

Jon.

Chris Vernell

Chris Vernell

Certified
24 Oct 2009
Nepean, ON
Yeah, straight up.
David
You could always get your friends on the vice squad to pay him a little visit, just to eliminate him from their inquiries
:devil:.

PhilP

PhilP

5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
Right............ Thread-swerve time:

Next door had a moto-bicycle-thingy..
Where do I start (without asking) to try to find out what it probably is?

Modern. Look's 'light', but not in a scrambler-sense. Colour-scheme seems to be orange and grey/silver (the orange is not 'in your face'). I would describe the style as 'angular' (triangular, perhaps)? Very probably foreign? - Other then the local Norvil Norton Commander, do we make bikes in the UK? - That is a supplemental question. Not pertinent to discovering what he has got. It does not seem 'all engine', and it is not particularly noisy.

Over to you..

PhilP

PhilP

5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
I think perhaps Honda CBR, or Suzuki GSX, perhaps?

Fezwig

Fezwig

Registered
5 Jul 2016
Croft, Warrington

Modern. Look's 'light', but not in a scrambler-sense. Colour-scheme seems to be orange and grey/silver (the orange is not 'in your face'). I would describe the style as 'angular' (triangular, perhaps)? Very probably foreign? - Other then the local Norvil Norton Commander, do we make bikes in the UK? - That is a supplemental question. Not pertinent to discovering what he has got. It does not seem 'all engine', and it is not particularly noisy.

Over to you..
Shuttleworth Snap??
speed-demon.jpg
Turned out nice again :happy:

Rhinochugger

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk

Over to you..
Colour scheme suggests KTM :nod::nod:

David1226

David1226

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Abingdon, Oxfordshire
If it's Japanese, it could be an Itchyfanny

David