Tuesday 15th September 2020.

casey jones snr

casey jones snr

Registered
Good morning folks. It’s dark, dry and mild here in Northwest Leicestershire, another fine day is forecast for this area today.
I will be at the CFR all day today, a private running session is planned.
Another picture from the CFR archives:-
C32E25BF-8947-4314-B2B6-00DFDABC626E.jpeg
A busy morning at Priory Station.

P

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Morning folks, after yesterday's punishment trip to London, a nice trip to Bury St Eds today, relief all round. Very strange, it took ages of crawling traffic to get in, but the City itself was empty, apart from more than a few young ladies wearing extremely short shorts, or in one case a skirt so short you just hoped her underthings were going to stay clean:tmi::tmi:o_O

Reactions: 1 user
Nodrog1826

Nodrog1826

Professional Idiot
21 Nov 2013
United Kingdom
Morning Folks.

Might get some more jobs tackled in the garden today, the word is might.

Another archive dip...

PA240066.JPG

Zerogee

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Morning chaps.... today will be posting the loco that I unexpectedly sold through GSC yesterday, and hopefully getting a couple of moulds made for work stuff.... weather looking nice here in Norf Essix!

Jon.

dunnyrail

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Morning all, hear aching with CV29 and poor instructions for the bits in LGB Manuals, but many thanks to the ever helpful experts in the forum I think I am getting to a result!

Zerogee

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Morning folks, after yesterday's punishment trip to London, a nice trip to Bury St Eds today, relief all round. Very strange, it took ages of crawling traffic to get in, but the City itself was empty, apart from more than a few young ladies wearing extremely short shorts, or in one case a skirt so short you just hoped her underthings were going to stay clean:tmi::tmi:o_O
Ahh, the joys of summer.... when underwear becomes outerwear! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Jon.

PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
Good morning, All!
Warm. :)

Newspaper's 'just in time' wasn't this morning.. :rolleyes: So I have a second-run with the Times and the Sun to do.. :(
Laterrrrrrrr.....

mike

mike

Master at annoying..
Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Rossendale
www.gscalecentral.net
Morning world, I could get used to this weather, IMG_20200914_130237.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
David1226

David1226

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Morning All

Choice of the Day for today is a crop, straightening and exposure tweak of a pic previously posted by casey jones snr, 4.1.2016. You can click on the link below to get back to the original.
Monday 4th January 2016. - G Scale Central

200915 160104 casey jones snr.jpeg

David

Rhinochugger

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Like wot Sean says - an' it's warm and sunny here :yawn::yawn:

Anglian

Anglian

Registered
23 Jul 2018
Armagh
Morning, a nice day in County Armagh. Gardening and scraping moss off the roof are ahead of me. Plenty of fresh air anyway.
Have as an enjoyable as you can.
Trevor

Rhinochugger

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Many years ago I worked for a provincial Surrey builder and we occasionally had projects in town. The guys use to complain about the traffic being slower in summer, especially starting off from traffic lights, due to the number of young ladies bust-thrusting :eek::eek:

pugwash

pugwash

impecunious pirate
17 Nov 2009
Luxembourg
Very strange, it took ages of crawling traffic to get in, but the City itself was empty, apart from more than a few young ladies wearing extremely short shorts, or in one case a skirt so short you just hoped her underthings were going to stay clean:tmi::tmi:o_O
There was an article on the radio yesterday that relates, in Germany there is a section of the law that states businesses are of equal status and this cannot be changed. There is a brothel worryingly close to here that are taking on the government as hairdressers and fitness studios are allowed to operate bu they are still on the no-no list. Seems daft as I don't think a girl would want to get close to a customer :shake:

Rhinochugger

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
There was an article on the radio yesterday that relates, in Germany there is a section of the law that states businesses are of equal status and this cannot be changed. There is a brothel worryingly close to here that are taking on the government as hairdressers and fitness studios are allowed to operate bu they are still on the no-no list. Seems daft as I don't think a girl would want to get close to a customer :shake:
Congress wouldn't be the same while wearing masks, but I suppose it gives a new meaning to safe sex :tmi::tmi:

pugwash

pugwash

impecunious pirate
17 Nov 2009
Luxembourg
Congress wouldn't be the same while wearing masks, but I suppose it gives a new meaning to safe sex :tmi::tmi:
I think in some cases masks might be a good idea, but how to practice social distancing :think:

Anglian

Anglian

Registered
23 Jul 2018
Armagh
I think in some cases masks might be a good idea, but how to practice social distancing

I've had a few ideas but I think it prudent to keep them to myself.

Zerogee

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
I think in some cases masks might be a good idea, but how to practice social distancing

I've had a few ideas but I think it prudent to keep them to myself.
I guess it depends how long things are...? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Jon.

Anglian

Anglian

Registered
23 Jul 2018
Armagh
I remember those from the history books.