Thursday 10th September 2020.

• Thread starter casey jones snr
  • Start date
casey jones snr

casey jones snr

Registered
Good morning folks. Dawn is just breaking over Northwest Leicestershire, another fine day is forecast for this area today.
I will be at the CFR all day today.
Another picture from the CFR archives:-
FF31FC84-4283-4674-93CC-90F17A6FCA14.jpeg
The branch line train arrives at Priory Station.

Reactions: 1 user
Zerogee

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Mornin' all, not often I'm on here just after Casey has started the day's thread....
Up at the crack of sparrowf*rt today to head over to GRS, meeting a fellow forumite there to deliver some stuff to him! :)

Jon.

Nodrog1826

Nodrog1826

Professional Idiot
21 Nov 2013
United Kingdom
Morning Folks.

Just a tad on the cream crackered side this morning, after a trip to Swindon and back yesterday, but Swmbo appeared to enjoy it.
That is apart from stopping at Leicester Forrest East Services, will get the full verdict when she awakes, maybe a nice review :eek: on Trip Advisor later.

Any how another random picture.

P1020485.JPG

David1226

David1226

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Morning All

My Choice of the Day is a crop, straightening and exposure tweak of a pic previously posted by Stan B, 23.12.2015. You can click on the link below to get back to the original post.
Wednesday 23rd December 2015. - G Scale Central

200910 151223 Stan B.jpg

David

P

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Morning folks, first of a couple of days leave. I was meant to be going on our annual Men's Weekend Away, but The Virus has put paid to that:(. Still there's probably about 30 bloke's kicking their heels around the local area now, all getting extra household chores to do!

dunnyrail

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Morning all, bit on the chilly side but sunny in the nits. What to do today, hm lots of choices.,

palstig

palstig

Registered
12 Sep 2016
Rushden
Good morning everyone. A very pleasant and sunny start to the day in East Northamptonshire. Expecting a couple of parcels today that I was expecting yesterday.

Might run some trains late afternoon after another series of online Teams conference calls.

Paul

P

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Morning all, bit on the chilly side but sunny in the nits. What to do today, hm lots of choices.,
You could always join me, and NOT go to the Derbyshire Dales

PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
Good morning, All!
The Derbyshire Dales, without groups of men 'bonding' has to be a better place? - No offence, just prefer it a bit quieter, especially in the evenings.
Cool, but dry, here in the middle.

Today, I will mainly be fiddling with a Lyn, and something green and republican.. :nerd:

P

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Good morning, All!
The Derbyshire Dales, without groups of men 'bonding' has to be a better place? - No offence, just prefer it a bit quieter, especially in the evenings.

Today, I will mainly be fiddling with a Lyn, and something green and republican.. :nerd:
Probably, although to be fair, we're not very noisy! We usually take over a Youth Hostel for a weekend of walking and running. Obviously a few pubs MAY be graced with our presence!
If you're messing about with a Lynne, will the motor be going spare? I'm still on the lookout for one

mike

mike

Master at annoying..
Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Rossendale
www.gscalecentral.net
Morning world, tiss turning.. Weather wise.. IMG_20200909_141923.jpg

• Love
PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
If you're messing about with a Lynne, will the motor be going spare? I'm still on the lookout for one
Assuming you mean my spelling, and not yours.. :p;) Then I am afraid not.. The Owner might be a little miffed, if it was returned, and did not run. :eek::(

Did you try contacting Bachmann Europe?

PhilP.

pugwash

pugwash

impecunious pirate
17 Nov 2009
Luxembourg
You could always join me, and NOT go to the Derbyshire Dales
What! Not go to God's little acre? Wash your mouth out with carbolic.
N.B. If you want to miss the crowds in Dovedale then go further north to the dark peak, walking along the edges offers some of the most amazing views in the Disunited Queendom :nod:

P

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Assuming you mean my spelling, and not yours.. :p;) Then I am afraid not.. The Owner might be a little miffed, if it was returned, and did not run. :eek::(

Did you try contacting Bachmann Europe?

PhilP.
Sorry my predictive text! Yes, I've tried them all apart from the US, who I've only heard bad things about

Gizzy

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Good morning from sunny Cambridge.

I am at work later, but this morning I have started painting my Shapeways Steuerwagon for my N gauge RhB layout, Rhaetia.

Next job is to prepare a couple of IP65 enclosures for my LGB Point Decoders, ready to be installed on LGB II....

thumbnail_20200910_111152.jpg

Tanker man

Tanker man

G scale and 5 inch ride on
10 Jun 2015
Oxford
Good morning, All!

IMG_1317.JPG
This is me telling the expert! I have successfully installed a Massoth LS decoder into my Lyn, it is one of the latest versions, you need to get a silly little plug, which the 00 people use to install decoders. I must admit, I changed the wire, as I thought it was too thin and likely to burn out in use. But it all runs beautifully
Dave

Madman

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Good Day All. Looks like rain for most of the day. Back to work in the garage attic. Got the electrical rough-in 90% completed yesterday.....:party:.....It was a three T-shirt day.....:whew:

Sorry my predictive text! Yes, I've tried them all apart from the US, who I've only heard bad things about
My experience with Bachmann USA has been positive, when ordering parts. What is the part number for the motor ?