The Wychbold and Stoke Prior Railway

kedwards

Caving, Garden Railways
Country flag
There has been no progress to report on the railway build since the tunnel, but that does not mean that I haven't been working in the garden.

Reactions: 1 user

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Country flag
Well its coming on nicely it will be good to sit there out of the sun ( or the usual rain) and watch the trains go by.

kedwards

Caving, Garden Railways
Country flag
Well its coming on nicely it will be good to sit there out of the sun ( or the usual rain) and watch the trains go by.
Since I put the roof boards on we have been sitting in the waiting area every day. I'm sitting in it now drinking coffee.

ge_rik

British narrow gauge (esp. Southwold and W&LLR)
24 Oct 2009
Cheshire
www.riksrailway.blogspot.com
Country flag
An impressive structure. I wish I'd thought of the train viewing area when I finished off my missus's potting shed earlier this week ...... :wasntme:

IMG_20210723_105012.jpg IMG_20210723_104956.jpg

Rik

Reactions: 1 user

David1226

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Country flag

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
Country flag
If it is a 'Gentleman's Facility' it really ought to be closer to the workshop!
:blush::nod:

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Country flag
Rik

Two observations, did you cover your costs by selling the other half of the shed on. Is that an outside porta-potty loo on the end.

David
I reckon a man of abilities would be able to mod his little potting shed without too many problems.

ge_rik

British narrow gauge (esp. Southwold and W&LLR)
24 Oct 2009
Cheshire
www.riksrailway.blogspot.com
Country flag
Rik

Two observations, did you cover your costs by selling the other half of the shed on. Is that an outside porta-potty loo on the end.

David
The shed is scratchbuilt to fit the site (I bought the secondhand uPVC window first and built the shed around it), and the 'toilet tent' is actually a mini plastic greenhouse.:)

Rik

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Country flag
Rik

David
It's a POTTING shed, not a POTTY shed