Dunnyreichesbahn Vids now linked to this thread.

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Has a Steam Tram ever had such an important Run? I needed to see how much of a replacement I needed to do for the Fuel Line in the Pic Below that had gone walkabout. So out came the Battery Essell Steam Tram.
image.jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpeg
Note that the Tank has no apparent Gravity Discharge Point! Something that I may never to attend to. Also did a shaky Vid. Tricky Driving, Uncoupling and Videoing at the same time!

Managed to drop the uncoupling knife as well Doh!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

dunnyrail

Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
I have recently been getting to grips with iMovie on the iPad and creating a couple of movies of my Operating Sessions, all in Time Lapse - a full look at all stations all day would take hours on YT and I know some peoples attention is not that good! The general way these operate is to have the full day for each station then move down the line, as this process takes a few hours or even days with my full line some of the trains in the full line one will have varying consists and bods Charlie Chaplining about.

As the first of this series here is my Steam Tram Vid

dunnyrail

Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
Latest is a Time Lapse of a full days Timetable from each stations perspective.

Steve Manners

Registered
2 Nov 2019
Hull
Best answers
Country flag
Latest is a Time Lapse of a full days Timetable from each stations perspective.

Thanks for posting your videos, nice work . I like the sensible height of your layout. The steam trams are an inspiration for something I am starting on as an adaptation of my Christmas holiday train set. I will post some photos of it when it's in place around 1st December. Steve Manners