Spanis east coast garden railwyers ????

P

paul delany

Registered
30 Mar 2018
Dublin Ireland
Hi folks does anyone know of any spanish east coast garden railway enthusiasts please

P

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Does that mean ggarden rail enthusiasts from the South coast of Spain, or garden rail enthusiasts of the railways of the South coast of Spain?

P

paul delany

Registered
30 Mar 2018
Dublin Ireland
Does that mean ggarden rail enthusiasts from the South coast of Spain, or garden rail enthusiasts of the railways of the South coast of Spain?
either i suppose as i was thinking of making contact with any spanish garden railway enthusiasts

ARIA31

ARIA31

Registered
3 Oct 2017
Toulouse - France
You can look at this Spanish Forum located near Barcelone ( They are "Catalogne" ) : Trens.cat

You can use Google translation tool , but select Catalan not Spanish , they will be pleased with this care.

F

Fred Mills

Registered
27 Mar 2017
Ottawa/Nepean, Ontario Canada
How about LS model railways in Portugal....are there any ?

dunnyrail

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
You can look at this Spanish Forum located near Barcelone ( They are "Catalogne" ) : Trens.cat

You can use Google translation tool , but select Catalan not Spanish , they will be pleased with this care.
Interesting link, the Show Layouts certainly with a few exceptions in UK appear to be a step or two up from our UK G scale lot of roundy roundy scantily / poorly scenic Train Sets. I imagine the Layouts could well be modular with sundry guys contributing their own bit of line to make a superb scenic whole that may be variable. The portable Viaduct looked most interesting. The outdoor section looked interesting and left me wanting more. Will be trawling through this site to see what is occurring in Spain G wise. Well worth a trawl through the Galeria of pics.

Last edited: