Sound cutting out - any ideas?

Martino

Photography, The GWR, Aviation, Travel, Cars.
24 Oct 2009
Jasper, Georgia. USA
www.facebook.com
Best answers
Country flag
I'm running a Digitrax set up, with Digtrax chips for the locos and Tsunami sound chips. There are some areas on my track where the sound just goes away, but the locos keep going, then the sound comes back. Similarly there are areas where the locos suddenly start going slowly, but the sound is ok.

Track is nice and clean, and this is both when I use the hard wired throttles or the radio throttles.

All most confusing to a numbskull like me.

Any ideas?

minimans

Trains, Planes, Automobiles & Shooting
24 Oct 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Best answers
Martino said:
I'm running a Digitrax set up, with Digtrax chips for the locos and Tsunami sound chips. There are some areas on my track where the sound just goes away, but the locos keep going, then the sound comes back. All most confusing to a numbskull like me.

Any ideas?
I think it's the Tunnel Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5accd85ce9b84dfb9da367f2b8bc4aa7.jpg

Martino

24 Oct 2009
Jasper, Georgia. USA
www.facebook.com
Best answers
Country flag
Duh! Should've thought of that!

Actually, I think it's related to my Mustang which suddenly, for no reason will dump all the battery charge (on our third battery in three years), or all the dashboard warning lights come on and half the electrical system shuts down. Dealer can't find anything wrong. I think an XK8 is in my future.....

So, conclusion is this must be the [strike]Bermuda [/strike]Northwest Florida Triangle!

minimans

Trains, Planes, Automobiles & Shooting
24 Oct 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Best answers
That's why they call 'em fords mate ................Found On Road Dead......................

And do you really think an XK8 will be better?????????

Martino

24 Oct 2009
Jasper, Georgia. USA
www.facebook.com
Best answers
Country flag
I don't think any of my car choices over the years have been 'better'! The Alfas, Lancias, Range Rovers (except the Overfinch) - you name it, I've had it and it's broken. Except the S2000.......
m9.gif