Regner Live Steam Stainz. 950 pounds sterling or trade

Buy now for 1100.00 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase
artfull dodger

artfull dodger

Registered
12 Apr 2012
Kokomo, Indiana
Up for sale is my Regner Live Steam Stainz locomotive, 45mm gauge, butane fired, Allen straight link valve gear, slide valve cylinders, cylinder drain cocks, water sight glass, boiler refeed valve, front axle is sprung. Engine has very little use and is just starting to become "run in". Only 200 of this version were produced several years ago, so a bit hard to find. . Asking 950 UK pounds plus shipping Or trade for other live steam loco, what do you have to offer?

Attachments

Last edited:
artfull dodger

artfull dodger

Registered
12 Apr 2012
Kokomo, Indiana
Certain colors of Lady Anne's are appealing, the William in the green with red frames, Opening it up to any live steam trades (must be able to run on 45mm track).

artfull dodger

artfull dodger

Registered
12 Apr 2012
Kokomo, Indiana
Unfortunatly, I cannot go any lower than the listed cash price, we paid more than that for the model. A trade is probably the best way if someone is wishing to add this model to thier stable. Most of the UK style Roundhouse engines or one of the old Pearse Countess/Earls Or Merlin Major would be of interest. Even if you have less than what I want for my model in yours, I dont need to know that :) Mike

Last edited:
Buy now for 1100.00 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase