Mockingbird

Registered
1 Jun 2021
Round Rock, TX
Country
United-States
Country flag
Howdy,
This is my first post here. My wife is a collector (display and play not closet full of boxes) of western themed Playmobil and we were lucky enough to recently come across the 3958 train set for a decent price. The set was in really good shape with 1 big flaw. The sticker sheet was never applied and was lost some time ago. Does anyone here happen to have hi-rez scans of the sheets? We have a friend with a hi quality printing and die cutting machine who can make the stickers we just need some good flat images to start from. Hopefully someone here can help us out. Thanks for your time. PS- I am loving looking through some of the setups and things y'all are doing with the Playmobil trains. Thanks for the add. :)

-Karl

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Country flag
Welcome to the forum Karl

-bbbb

Registered
21 Dec 2017
Idaho
Country flag
Someone had some water transfer decal replicas of that train made(along with that of another train) and I have scanned them to a PDF attached to this message. They are probably not as ideal as a high quality scan of the original sticker sheet. I have seen what may have been better results of more durable replica stickers for this train on a French train forum.

Attachments

• 20210319172907919.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 0

Xav204

Registered
26 Jul 2017
Marseille FRANCE
Country flag
Hello Karl,

There is this item to sell currently.
It could be helpful although I think it is expensive