Photos of Bachmann Forney's and log skidder

peterbunce

peterbunce

1880's Colorado Narrow gauge on 45mm track
29 Oct 2009
east of manchester
<p><font size="3">Hi, </font></p><p><font size="3">Taken from the MyLargescale.com website where some photos taken in Japan, (so expect funny characters) of the new 1/20th Bachmann Forney locos and the flatcar and log skidder, or steam powered winch, have been found.</font></p><p><font size="3">Here is the link - they photo links are in the first entry</font></p><p><a href="http://www.mylargescale.com/Community/Forums/tabid/56/aff/14/aft/113312/afv/topic/afpgj/1/Default#134524"><font size="3">http://www.mylargescale.com/Community/Forums/tabid/56/aff/14/aft/113312/afv/topic/afpgj/1/Default#134524</font></a><font size="3"> </font></p><p> </p><p><font size="3">Note the bogies under the flatcar, they are the short wheelbase, drop centred small wheeled versions that were under the 'shorty' vehicles. The flatcar itself is also a shorty, NOT the standard version</font> </p><p><font size="3">Thanks to 'Spule 4' for finding them!</font></p><p><font size="3">Yours Peter.</font></p><p><font size="3" /></p>

darkdaniel100

darkdaniel100

Registered
27 Oct 2009
Colchester
Am looking forwards to getting mine , Guessing they will be out in the new year at some stage !! Looks like there will quite a demand for them !

S

Spule 4

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Les États-Unis
Did not think to post this info here, as I did not think there would be much interest in the land of LGB, so thanks for the link Peter.

If I remember correctly, the donkey will be sold sans flat? I have been wrong before tho.

C

corgi

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Melbourne, Australia
I am a sucker for outside frames.

simon@mgr

simon@mgr

Aviation, model engineering & all things technical
OOOOOOHHHHH and double OOOOOOHHHHH.
Maybe a drool thrown (dribbled) in as well.

The Devonian

The Devonian

Registered
17 Nov 2009
South Hams
<p>
Spule 4 - 1/12/2009 11:32 PM Did not think to post this info here, as I did not think there would be much interest in the land of LGB,
</p><p> </p><p><font color="#993399"><font size="3"><font face="comic sans ms,sand">Many of us, Garrett, have looked westwards and not eastwards for our models. Seven locos and over 50 items of stock - all of American outline and not a single piece of LGB to be seen. ;) </font></font></font>
</p>

W

Wobbleboxer

Er, trains! And caravanning (hence the sign on)
27 Oct 2009
Northants, UK
The Devonian - 2/12/2009 1:26 PM<p>
Spule 4 - 1/12/2009 11:32 PM Did not think to post this info here, as I did not think there would be much interest in the land of LGB,
</p><p> </p><p><font color="#993399"><font size="3"><font face="comic sans ms,sand">Many of us, Garrett, have looked westwards and not eastwards for our models. All of American outline and not a single piece of LGB to be seen.  ;) </font></font></font>  
</p>
Ditto

The Devonian

The Devonian

Registered
17 Nov 2009
South Hams
<p><font color="#006600"><font size="3"><font face="comic sans ms,sand">It's all in the small print Tac. :rofl: It is Spule 4's name. Yes, I know some of the small print takes a little reading. :timeout:
</font></font></font></p><p> </p>