Monday 11th January 2016.

• Thread starter casey jones snr
  • Start date
casey jones snr

casey jones snr

Registered
Good morning folks, it's cool, damp and dark here in Northwest Leicestershire. Dawn is still a couple of hours away but the dawn chorus is singing away quite merrily. I have no plans for the day at the moment.
First picture of the day.
image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
trammayo

trammayo

Interested in vintage commercial vehicle, trams, t
24 Oct 2009
Co. Mayo
Morning Casey and the rest of the world.

Nodrog1826

Nodrog1826

Professional Idiot
21 Nov 2013
United Kingdom
Morning Folks...

Random picture week.....

PA200009.JPG

Reactions: 1 users
GAP

GAP

G Scale Trains, HO Trains
Good Evening all,
First day back at work after a month, may as well not gone anywhere same C@#p different day.
At least I can get some testing in after work from now on.

dunnyrail

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Morning all, raining in St.Neots just now. Great day yesterday with some satisfying work done to Mini Garden Walls all beautifying the area round the Railway and elswhere. Hope I can get to the said work and it is dry enough to Wire Brush my messy Pointing. Still better times Weather Wise are round the corner, Snowdrops in good bloom and light lasted till 1630 ish last night. I know we are not out of the woods yet, but longer days are certainly a good sign.
JonD

Rhinochugger

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Good morning - no weather report today because it's wet :oops::oops:

However, yes, we have snowdrops :nod::nod: no, we haven't started to build the railway yet :shake::shake:

PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
Morning!
Oh dear! :(:cry::cry:
Noise from under bonnet this am.. Then moans and squeals (not from me!)..
LOTS of oil smoke, and no power..
Hopefully it was the turbo letting go, but not holding my breath. - Except because of the smoke!!:rolleyes::worried:

Rhinochugger

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
mike

mike

Master at annoying..
Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Rossendale
www.gscalecentral.net
mornining world, few jobs the n the day is mine.. shed time!!

G

Glengrant

Registered
24 Oct 2009
NE Scotlamd
Twas a bit stormy up here last week also I have made a disturbing discovery on my nearly derelict railway - water is seeping out of the soakholes at the bottom of the centre retainng wall. I have no idea where it is coming from, nor where it is going. If it doesn't ease off in the next day or so, then we have trouble

Attachments

mike

mike

Master at annoying..
Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Rossendale
www.gscalecentral.net
jobs done.. housework.. empty house.. easy to do.. house full, bloody hard work.. pinny off.. lunch ,which today is a deliuse ntriuse,pot nuddle, then back to the grind stone.. the goods shed offixce needs finishing off..

Rhinochugger

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Don't eat all the pot noodle at once, Mike :party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Madman

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Good Evening all,
First day back at work after a month, may as well not gone anywhere same C@#p different day.
At least I can get some testing in after work from now on.

Were you expecting something different.....:rolleyes:

Madman

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Good morning folks, it's cool, damp and dark here in Northwest Leicestershire. Dawn is still a couple of hours away but the dawn chorus is singing away quite merrily. I have no plans for the day at the moment.
First picture of the day.
View attachment 206382

Casey, you're beginning to sound like a broken record. Does the Sun ever shine in Leicestershire.....:rofl:

David1226

David1226

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Hi to all

The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.

David

casey jones snr

casey jones snr

Registered
Casey, you're beginning to sound like a broken record. Does the Sun ever shine in Leicestershire.....:rofl:
Dan, we actually had plenty of sunshine yesterday when it finally broke through the clouds. However it turned very cold. We still had a good day at the CFR.

mike

mike

Master at annoying..
Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Rossendale
www.gscalecentral.net
blumming cold, here too.. did a bit more, but nothing majour.. must be getting old.. packed up, and gone in by3..
ran a train, as it wasnt rainining, got some gray prima on the goods office building.. hopefully i can start painting tommow..