LGB LGB 51070 controller+ Radio control HELP

stevelewis

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Buckley NR MOLD NORTH WALES
Best answers
Has any any any experience of using the LGB Analogue controller 51070 with the LGB 55015p + 55055
thats the universal remote and the radio receiver.

According to the intructions I should be able to do this but surprisingly I cannot get it to function!!

On connection I should get the red LED to illuminate on the receiver but it doesnt, BUT when the receiver is cconnected the 51070 controller functions differently so something must be happening

Any ideas please!!

stevelewis

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Best answers
I have found the answer!!

Incorrect cable between radio receiver and controller attempting to be used!!

I should be using the 'Other' connecting cable supplied with the LGB receiver the Flat 8/8 connector one!!

I haven 't actually got on though but plans are in hand!!

mole

Registered
25 Oct 2009
ipswich
Best answers
Country flag
What you up to now Steve, I thought you had gone Digital, nice to see you posting on here, alway's enjoyed you posting's and comment's

stevelewis

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Best answers
I had seriously considered gvnin' up the G scale, mainly due to it all being too familiar after 30+ Years and the poor weather we seemed to be getting recently was limiting the use the railway was getting, but I decided to contnue on a limited scale in the garden on a tramway/light railway theme :clap:

Must admit though I am also dabbling in H0e also with a small 'pilot' layout on the Austrain theme usning mostly Roco equipment, at least that keeps me dry ;)