LGB 2021

curtis

Registered
27 Nov 2018
Germany
hsbagardenrailway.com
Forumers,

LGB have published their new products for 2021 on their site. A notable amount of Amtrac items and a return of two versions of the track cleaning loco both with sound and one sporting the USA flag Union Pacific livery. Some things for the Croc lovers too as apparently, the loco is celebrating its 100th birthday.

I tried downloading the PDF but seems to be running slow. When it downloads, I'll try resizing and posting here.

Last edited:

meiningen8

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Forumers,

LGB have published their new products for 2021 on their site. A notable amount of Amtrac items and a return of two versions of the track cleaning loco both with sound and one sporting the USA flag Union Pacific livery. Some things for the Croc lovers too as apparently, the loco is celebrating its 100th birthday.

I tried downloading the PDF but seems to be running slow. When it downloads, I'll try resizing and posting here.
Nothing at all for German fans like me looks like I will have to make do with last years models when they eventually arrive. Still we have had some good years since the Maerklin takeover and now Km1 has entered the G scale market who knows

LGB333

Forumers,

I've posted the LGB 2021 New Items Catalog on my Website where you can download the PDF.

zman50

Registered
22 Feb 2019
Wisconsin
Nothing at all for German fans like me looks like I will have to make do with last years models when they eventually arrive. Still we have had some good years since the Maerklin takeover and now Km1 has entered the G scale market who knows
Read your post and was wondering what KM1 is all about?

Software Tools

Registered
18 Jan 2013
Sydney, Australia
The RhB Ge 4/4 l and St-b container wagon are completely new tooling models, and both are very exciting additions for me!

The 100 year limited edition brass RhB Ge 6/6 I "crocodiles" are at the price point of being a collector's trophy item rather something I could ever aspire too, and in case my 2040s would just jealous.

Reactions: 1 user