Co. Mayo
Country
Ireland
Best answers
Country flag
Brilliant - now how's that done?

E

Elmtree Line

WOW! i take it theres a massive smoke generator in the boiler to produce that amount of smoke.... ?

E

Elmtree Line

Certainly better than a live steamy :eek: :eek:

And thats coming from a live steamy fan ;)

Richie

Rio Grande Railroad , Mountain biking , Gardening
24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers
Looks Great :D

KeithT

Hillwalking, chickens and - err - garden railways.
24 Oct 2009
Nr Manchester
Best answers
Country flag
That is amazing but can it only do 46 seconds before the smoke oil runs out?:thinking:

darkdaniel100

Registered
27 Oct 2009
Colchester
Best answers
Country flag
Ive seen a video of the MTH ??? Smoke units working they look awesome aswell ...

http://www.rayman4449.dynip.com/DCS_Install_Services.htm (website link) scroll down to the Bachmann 2-8-0 section and watch the videos there !!!

KentKeith

Registered
24 Oct 2009
SouthEast Kent
Best answers
Country flag
If I could get smoke effects like that, then I would be a happy bunny.....until then smoke effects are a waste of time IMHO.....

don9GLC

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Aberdeen
Best answers
<p>
funandtrains - 22/11/2009 2:22 PM Yes WOW! I bet that gets through a bottle of smoke oil quickly! I wonder if it uses disco smoke machine technology?
</p><p> </p><p>I had a quick look at the KM1 website. I'm not a steam fan, krokodils for me, but I was attracted by their diesel TEE set. When I saw the price I realized how they get the smoke! Its your cash and credit cards burning up! Who said LGB were expensive? Think I might order that KISS HGe 4/4 now, it almost seems quite reasonable.
</p><p> </p><p>Don
</p>