The girl on the train is my favourite.

Attachments

Last edited:
P

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
I'll end for the moment as we have a thunderstorm on here and I'd rather the computer didn't get involved in it. More photos tomorrow.

P

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Well, it's tomorrow so here are some photos of the town area starting with the church tower being repaired and then the rather basic refuelling arrnagemnets for the new fangled horseless carriages.

Attachments

-bbbb

-bbbb

Registered
21 Dec 2017
Idaho
Kids at the phone booth reminds me of when kids would "check in" with their parents at some interval(e.g. every hour). The dog with the ice cream is worrisome, but a cat doing the same would be worse. Nice little church design, I could probably make one if I had more of those window panes and the roof posts.

P

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Kids at the phone booth reminds me of when kids would "check in" with their parents at some interval(e.g. every hour). The dog with the ice cream is worrisome, but a cat doing the same would be worse. Nice little church design, I could probably make one if I had more of those window panes and the roof posts.
I was only able to complete the church by borrowing some of the windows from a friend. What can't be seen is that three of he frames are brwn and three are black.