Hello Everyone:

tgood

tgood

Registered
12 Mar 2018
USA
Been very busy this summer reconstructing my retaining wall at the back of the garden. Has been VERY WET this summer in Nebraska over 20,000 acers in Iowa and Nebraska along the Missouri river are Still under water. I can't count how many times interstate 29 has been closed as well as I-680. However: we are now in a cool dry spell for the time being.
I kit bashed another locomotive this one an F3 from Lionel's ready to play line. Simple task of realigning the trucks to G scale. Maybe they had that in mind when they constructed the Santa Fe ready to play set.
Anyway thought I'd touch base and let you know that I have been busy with both kit bashing and reconstructing my garden layout.
Cheers everyone
John T.

Bill Barnwell

Bill Barnwell

Registered
30 Sep 2017
Ormond Beach, Fl
Been very busy this summer reconstructing my retaining wall at the back of the garden. Has been VERY WET this summer in Nebraska over 20,000 acers in Iowa and Nebraska along the Missouri river are Still under water. I can't count how many times interstate 29 has been closed as well as I-680. However: we are now in a cool dry spell for the time being.
I kit bashed another locomotive this one an F3 from Lionel's ready to play line. Simple task of realigning the trucks to G scale. Maybe they had that in mind when they constructed the Santa Fe ready to play set.
Anyway thought I'd touch base and let you know that I have been busy with both kit bashing and reconstructing my garden layout.
Cheers everyone
John T.
Maybe some pictures would be nice!

P

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
I'd like to see some acers underwater! Sounds like a proper flood