Harz Type Battery Railcar with some Playmobil abuse to create a New Battery Operated almost like.

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Finally got all the figures painted and put in place so an update pic or two appeared to be required. First up an overview of the almost completed beast.
772DD524-24E8-48EA-B21C-5B4FA15EBC20.jpeg
This is the cab, the controls have had some dabs of paint colour to differentiate the varying buttons. The original PM control sticker has been reused.
.0F723811-6102-43C1-B267-599BB869BCFB.jpeg
Opening doors With a glimpse of some customers.
F98102B2-1F4D-49D9-9B8A-E84ED6E386FF.jpeg
249BCD57-D169-4F2D-AB9B-1B4EF1CEEE24.jpeg
3A6D648F-80B3-47AB-9448-1C335D6E6D49.jpeg
You should be able to make out how I have cut windows for the odd bits of Coach that were not cut off top and behind the cabs.

Still some tweeting to do, black lining with automotive tape (this should tidy up some of the dodgy edging between colours) and some lettering. It needs a number as how would I roster it to a user without One? There are also a couple of nasty holes where the Pan fitted on the original PM Loco and there is a need for some exhaust. Glazing for the side cab windows. It is never over till it is over!

Reactions: 1 user

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Best answers
Country flag
Looks great an the detail of the passenger and dog at the door is a delightful - the passenger has an air of "Will this door never open" and the dog an air of "Are we getting off or not?"

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Looks great an the detail of the passenger and dog at the door is a delightful - the passenger has an air of "Will this door never open" and the dog an air of "Are we getting off or not?"

I thought she was, perhaps, checking an information display screen? - Though I am sure thee are never any delays on the Dunny Bahn?

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Dogs can be so descriptive at times, pleased you noticed something that I had never even planned!
I thought she was, perhaps, checking an information display screen? - Though I am sure thee are never any delays on the Dunny Bahn?
Hm more work! But a good plan and yes when I am running them trains are never late, but when I have guests......

Turned out to be a fine day so some testing before the rest of the work is completed, I am well pleased with the haulage and slow speed running. Sound may perhaps need a little tweaking with the Horn But the rest is I think OK?

must get used to holding the Phone the other way when doing vids on it!

Reactions: 1 user

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Best answers
Country flag
That really looks the job as do the buildings with their rundown, neglected air.