Friday 4th September 2020.

• Thread starter casey jones snr
  • Start date
Gizzy

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Good evening from Cambridge!

Weather hopefully good enough tomorrow to test a train or three....

Rhinochugger

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Have been playing on the canal - under the Covid-19 risk assessment, partie re down to groups of six, so that they can socially distance themselves from the helmsman who sends them as far to the sharp end of the boat as they can get ;);)

Now, bits - why do the unimportant ones arrive first? Well, it's given me the chance to think of an even better location for the infra-red receiver on the C-19 -stand by to be amazed :snooze::snooze:

tac foley

tac foley

Registered
11 Apr 2017
Near Huntingdon, UK
(gotta start filling that empty space on the shelf!)....

Oh dear, I'm putting new shelves in an otherwise relatively empty shed. Mind you, it would look good decorated with some red boxes. Trevor
I was once described as a 'superstore with empty shelves' by an unkind reporting officer. Later on, when I became HIS superior officer, I took great delight in noting that 'he was very modest, but had a lot to be modest about.' Not original, but very satisfying nonetheless.

P

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
I was once described as a 'superstore with empty shelves' by an unkind reporting officer. Later on, when I became HIS superior officer, I took great delight in noting that 'he was very modest, but had a lot to be modest about.' Not original, but very satisfying nonetheless.
And they said battles were won on the playing fields of Eton