Could someone post the LIONEL 0-6-0T Cab Width Driver WHEEL Diameter ( Excluding Flanges )

N

norman

Registered
1 Jan 2013
Hello,

Could someone post the LIONEL 0-6-0T

Cab Width

Driver WHEEL Diameter ( Excluding Flanges )

Thank you,
Norman

Attachments

tac foley

tac foley

Registered
11 Apr 2017
Near Huntingdon, UK
First of all, is there anybody here who actually HAS such a model?

Me, I've never seen one in my life.

Bill Barnwell

Bill Barnwell

Registered
30 Sep 2017
Ormond Beach, Fl
Yes, I've used it on my Mason Bogie, Rosy, and Old Joe great little designed engine but the drive train is junk, I will get you dimensions later this afternoon when I get home, BillBBil the old joe rusty starbord side.JPG Rosy RS profile.JPG MB engine all numbered.JPG

Last edited:
Bill Barnwell

Bill Barnwell

Registered
30 Sep 2017
Ormond Beach, Fl
Hello,

Could someone post the LIONEL 0-6-0T

Cab Width

Driver WHEEL Diameter ( Excluding Flanges )

Thank you,
Norman
Norman: thread is 36.76mm flange is 41.90mm and width of cab is 102.85mm hope this helps, very adaptable cab Rosy is setting pretty much n the same location as the stock 2017 cab did, old Joe is 2 back pieces left over from my Mason Bogie build roof parts were also used in pieces and the Mason Bogie is 1 cab with front window section of another added to make the 3 window Mason Bogie style again the roof was sectioned, This engine was designed by Phil Jensen of Delton/kalamazoo/HLW just read
www.npcrr.com/Articles/PhilJensenStory/ThePhilJensenStory.pdf it will give you a whole different perspective of G scale, Phil still works for HLW and can be reached by phone there Tuesday and Thursday AM very interesting person, Bill
1.45 in 1.65 in 4.05in

Last edited:
Chris Vernell

Chris Vernell

Certified
24 Oct 2009
Nepean, ON
Can't give you cab width, but the wheels on Lionel's Thomas (same chassis, AFAIK) are 1 7/16" dia.

Hutch

Hutch

G Gauge, Raising Peaches, Apricots
1 Feb 2012
Southwest Oklahoma, USA
First of all, is there anybody here who actually HAS such a model?

Me, I've never seen one in my life.
I had 2 back when the sets were being closed out at bargain basement prices. The exposed gear drive train was the point of failure on both engines early on. The rolling stock, however, has been durable and easily bashed since the late 80's.
---Hutch

N

norman

Registered
1 Jan 2013
Thank you,

Norman