Beck Anna r/c??

New Haven Neil

trains bikes camping kayaking red wine.....more tr
24 Oct 2009
Best answers
OK, a pal is asking about installing r/c in a Beck Anna, just for the throttle obviously. Anyone got an r/c one so I can have a look-see at the installation? Paul, is your Roundhouse Anna r/c by any chance? :thinking:

Just trying not to re-invent the wheel, and my Anna is buried in the garage loft and will take a week to find!!

thanks

NHN

New Haven Neil

24 Oct 2009
Best answers
Tumbleweed moment then, I see! :sleep:

stockers

Trains, aircraft, models, walking, beer, travel
24 Oct 2009
Nr. Ashford, Kent. England.
Best answers
Country flag
Yep - looks like Beck Annas a Billy-no-mates :rofl:

New Haven Neil

24 Oct 2009
Best answers
stockers - 18/11/2009 8:55 AM

Yep - looks like Beck Annas a Billy-no-mates :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mike

Master at annoying..
Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Rossendale
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
tum ble

New Haven Neil

24 Oct 2009
Best answers
there's a song in there......

minimans

Trains, Planes, Automobiles & Shooting
24 Oct 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Best answers
Yes it is Neil, I will take some pictures when I get to work and post them but it's real simple!............Paul............

minimans

24 Oct 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Best answers
Here's a few Pics.......

minimans

24 Oct 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Best answers
The servo is raised from the floor to the window height by means of two round tubes cut to the relevent height.Servo sits next to the boiler on left side it doesn't appear to be effected by the heat at all! on/off switch above rear opening and battery box screwwed to the roof with a short arial through roof under cab vent..........

New Haven Neil

24 Oct 2009
Best answers
Aha!!

That's what I was after, thanks Paul, you're a star! In my memory there wasn't enough room by the gas tank for the servo - but there is!!

I'll do it with 2.4 gig, no need for aerial shennanigans with that, works through steel.

Cheers mate, you've made my day, and my friend's too no doubt when he gets me to do it!

I see the gas pipe is copper on yours, it's a bit of dodgy rubber hose on mine! (Which is perished) Must be a Roundhouse mod.

minimans

24 Oct 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Best answers
Yes roundhouse told me the gas tank and all fittings were roundhouse items but alas they have no spares for it as my gas tank needle valve is knackered and it is part of the tank not a seperate item so at the moment it is either on/off nothing in between but it seems to like it like that anyway!!

Gratuatus racing car pic as they were testing this morning!! A shadow so I think that mean's more winter weather.............................