Barry Olsen (Barry's Big Trains) Is In The Hospital

tac foley

tac foley

Registered
11 Apr 2017
Near Huntingdon, UK
Greg - I sent this to you three days ago.

Imagination Station Kids

Imagination Station Kids

Imagination Station Kids On Track
Update,
Barry is in another hospice facility and doesn't remember to many of us at last report but for those of you waiting on trains to be returned, this message was sent to me today by Liz, Barry's daughter.
If you have something at Barry's, please let me know and I will immediately contact her or get permission to give her contact information to you.
Here is the message;
Dad is doing good, has hardly any idea where he is. He thinks he is in texas now. Getting the trains ready to go, tell the folks I will be calling them from the post office for their credit card to pay for shipping. That will be Saturday morning. Liz
Liz ask me to post this photo of Barry and Liz at the hospital. Dropbox - IMG9508481_2.jpg

Ken

Reactions: Liz Olsen
tac foley

tac foley

Registered
11 Apr 2017
Near Huntingdon, UK
Any chance of an update on Barry - it's been a while since we heard how he was getting on.

Please?

Imagination Station Kids

Imagination Station Kids

Tac,
If can you email me.

Last edited:
L

Liz Olsen

Registered
22 Dec 2018
Sorry I haven't been here in a while, my apologies. My father is currently in the VA hospice in Phoenix, he is currently having problems eating and talking at this time but has a great attitude towards doing things all day. I'm doing the best I can for him, calling and such just about every day. Thank you for asking, I will try to post more often. Again, thank you