Bachmann Anniversary 4-6-0 unused fully kitted chassis only

maxi-model

maxi-model

UK/US/ROW steam narrow gauge railways 1:1
27 Oct 2009
Bucks/Oxon/Northants area
It's Christmas time ! Having a little clear out of items that no longer "fit" with my line. More listings to follow over the next few days - A "suite" of detailing parts to help you produce an interesting steam outline loco and other sundry parts.

For sale Bachmann Anniversary 4-6-0 45 mm gauge, unused (test run only as in video) fully kitted chassis only £65 + shipping £3.95p (Published 2 kg Royal Mail 2nd class signed for) Payment by PayPal/cheque accepted or cash only if collected. I am based in the North Bucks/Oxon/Northants borders area.

Item is complete and undamaged with all original parts. It's the one with the all metal motions and valve gear, if anybody had forgotten :)Fully functioning when tested, see video.

Supplied new to me direct from Bachmann US about 5 years ago. Will be supplied with schematics for chassis/motor/drive/ancillaries assembly and wiring. Has axle mounted chuff triggers and associated wiring and switches to attach standard loco accessories (not supplied). Can be use to replace a worn out Big Hauler 4-6-0 chassis or to use as the basis of the loco of your dreams !

If you require any further information on this item please feel free to PM me. Max

Test video

And obligatory piccy

DSCF4392.JPG

Video of testing

Last edited: