• CAN YOU ALL REFRAIN FROM POSTING POLITICAL STUFF, THERE IS NO NEED FOR IT ON A FORUM FOR MODEL RAILWAYS.
    I AND THE MODERATING TEAM HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN KEEP EDITING POSTS REMOVING REFERENCES TO TRUMP ETC.
    IF A POST GETS EDITED WITH NO REASON GIVEN ITS BECAUSE OF CONTENT THAT SHOULD NOT BET THERE.

PLEASE GIVE IT A REST - WE ALL HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO THINK ABOUT AT THE MOMENT.

Paul

Are Reproductions of the 1898 and later BING BROTHERS Trains available?

N

norman

Registered
1 Jan 2013
Hi,

Are Reproductions of the 1898 and later BING BROTHERS Trains available?

Please view the 1898 catalog attachment.

Norman

Attachments

F

Fred Mills

Registered
27 Mar 2017
Ottawa/Nepean, Ontario Canada
Why do you ask ? Are you planning on purchasing anything ? Can you not do any research for yourself, and then YOU can share with others, as others have tried to share with you ?
Bottom line is....you never say what you are planning on doing with all the information you are constantly seeking. You might get more co-operation, if you let others know what constructive need you have for the information you seek.

Greg Elmassian

Greg Elmassian

Registered
8 Mar 2014
San Diego
www.elmassian.com
I have not heard of anyone making reproductions.

Why not just buy the real thing? Prices are not terrible.

Also to pick the nit, those are not catalogs nor attachments nor catalog attachments, but looks like a series of books on this manufacturer, I'm sure that by seeing the ISBN number you will be convinced that these are books written much later than 1898, since the ISBN system was put in place in 1970... some 72 years later.

I'm just stating this because the actual 1898 catalog would be interesting, if there was such a thing.

Greg Elmassian

Greg Elmassian

Registered
8 Mar 2014
San Diego
www.elmassian.com
On a previous similar topic by Norman, he was looking at Buddy L reproductions, and they were very expensive, almost $3,000, so I was stating that buying the real thing would be about the same or less price (albeit used and worn).

Looking at your link to ebay, clockwork Bing train sets, pre-war about $350 does not seem "pricey"...

Greg