A new railway is being formed

GAP

GAP

G Scale trains, Lawn Bowls.
14 Jun 2011
Bundaberg Queensland, Australia
A germ of an idea has begun to form for my new railway (working title the RaGs = Rough as Guts which will give some idea of the prototype of which there isn't one).
This will be a freelance layout the same as my old railway whose equipment will be phoenixed to form this one. The upper level will contain a small HO dogbone shaped layout to give me some interest when the weather stops outdoor running.
It will initially be housed in a 6 Metres x 4 Metres shed but will expand out into the yard with a 15 Metres run out and back total 30 Metres.
The shed looks like a warzone at the moment as a result of a move of 1750Km a month ago.
I am using a 16Ftx20Ft indoor layout plan as a starting point but it will not be faithfully reproduced.
More pictures as work progresses.

Attachments

Last edited:
P

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Plenty of room there! That she'd looks bigger than my house and garden combined:envy:

PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
Watch out! :eek::eek:

There's a dodgy length of rope following you about! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

GAP

GAP

14 Jun 2011
Plenty of room there! That she'd looks bigger than my house and garden combined:envy:
That is the small shed. The other one is 7.5 Metres x 6 Metres which is where the "mancave is located along with the workshop.

GAP

GAP

14 Jun 2011
Watch out! :eek::eek:

There's a dodgy length of rope following you about! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
That piece of rope is to grab to close the roller door when it is fully up, there are 3 more just hanging around in the other 3 doors ;) :)

Paulus

Paulus

Registered
13 Jan 2012
Sounds like a great new start indeed and lots of space to grow. I am looking forward to see the updates on it!
Enjoy it!

GAP

GAP

14 Jun 2011
I have resurrected an old thread which describes what I have to work with so I will move all activity re my new layout to it.